Saturday, July 28, 2012

CTMH CRICUT ARTISTE - Makin the Cuts!

Here are the first cuts with the new cart for the mini album pages. I cut at 5 1/4" on chipboard that was a little heavier than cereal boxes. It's like the cardboard on the back of a writing pad or the pieces you get in shipped boxes sometimes. I save all this cardboard.

I used a new sticky mat so there was no movement and a new blade. My speed was low and pressure high, blade was set at six, and multi cut function was on "2". no problems. I then reset all my dials to cut the Scholastic B&T paper.

So now it's all cut I can decorate which will be my next post.

You could bind with zutter as well, or those o ring clip things......

Keep posted for my next post of the completed album, which is for my bestie's birthday gift who's son gradded this year..


you need this cartridge for sure so email me to order ktbrandt@telus.net
you won't be disappointed 

No comments:

Post a Comment