Sunday, August 19, 2012

H2H Color Challenge - Lagoon, Pear and Sunset

Try your craftiness at this colour challenge. Use the CTMH colours Lagoon, Pear and Sunset.
I stamped my image then sprayed with water and stamped on watercolour paper to get this effect. I used all CTMH card stock, colour ready ribbon, Cricut Artiste, and CTMH brads.

Have fun and post your work at H2H Challenges...





What is required is that you...
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.  
  2. Use colours listed above.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
Failure to follow the challenge rules will disqualify your project and your link will be removed.




3 comments:

  1. I love the water colour effect! It's so pretty. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly! I love how you put all the colours together, it was tricky for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Erin, the ink pads were stacked together on my desk for a week before I could come up with something

    ReplyDelete