Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mini Cards - H2H Challenge Sept 3/2012

This weeks challenge is Mini Cards, make a card smaller than the standard A2 size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Upload your artwork to  H2H and play along.

Get two cards out of one of CTMH Colonial White Die Cut Cards. Open the card , cut in half, score each piece at 4", and you have two cards. I used the promotional NSM stamp set "It's Your Day.





What is required is that you...
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.  
  2. Card must be smaller than A2 size.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
Failure to follow the challenge rules will disqualify your project and your link will be removed.





4 comments:

  1. Very clever! I am going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea, and I love the black and white with a pop of colour. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh. This is a cool idea. I'm off to cut my cards in half and get busy! Fun, fun. fun!

    ReplyDelete