Join us this week at H2H for a great challenge, upload your artwork by using the link on the H2H blog.
Neutral color challenge - create a card using all neutral colors including black, white, off white, gray, and kraft. Do not use any other colors. Use one or more neutrals in your artwork.
I love Black and White so this was a fun card to make.
Black and White CTMH Cardstock
CTMH Silver Glitter Gel
Versa Mark Ink
Black & White Embossing Powder
Stamp Sets used:
C1510 Merry & Bright
C1472 Bundled Buddies
C1427 I Believe
Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Neutral Colour Project.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
- Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).
- Thank you to all our H2H participants and Design Team. You all help keep our creativity on!