Monday, March 11, 2013

H2H Challenge - Go Green - March Entry # 6

This week's challenge at H2H is GO GREEN !

You can GO GREEN by celebrating St. Patricks day, repurposing, recycling, or reusing something in your artwork, or simply create something that is green. 

I made this card using all CTMH cardstock, Kraft being the card base. I then used a cuttlebug embossing folder for texture, and cut the leprechaun and words out with the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge, then added some ribbon and a sticker I had in my stash. This card is on it's way to Ireland.







2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, this is so cute! Love that little guy! I also love the embossed area of your card! So glad you played along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, so cool and I love the honeycomb embossing folder. I am such an embossing folder hoarder! Thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete