Friday, March 15, 2013

H2H Challenge - Go Green - March Entry # 12


This week's challenge at H2H is GO GREEN !

You can GO GREEN by celebrating St. Patricks day, repurposing, recycling, or reusing something in your artwork, or simply create something that is green. 

after Scrap N Yap I fought getting to sleep and couldn't lay there anymore, so this is what I came up with at 4:00 am this morning. Good times with good Friends. We named the hummingbird Bazinga ! Using up some of my fave paper, Back Country.





1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the Bazinga title - my kids would totally adore it if I named something Bazinga! I'm sorry you couldn't sleep but I love the results!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete