Thursday, March 14, 2013

H2H Challenge - Go Green - March Entry # 9

This week's challenge at H2H is GO GREEN !

You can GO GREEN by celebrating St. Patricks day, repurposing, recycling, or reusing something in your artwork, or simply create something that is green. 

I wanted to use something recycled in my layout and while pondering over my coffee I had it right in my hand. The sleeve of my Starbucks coffee has been repurposed into the tree trunk. Everything used is CTMH on this layout.










2 comments:

  1. Kelly -

    What a fun scenic layout! I love how you used the Starbucks coffee holder as a stepping stone to creating this. The textural combinations are very fun too!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Love the tree. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete