Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!! Challenge - Entry # 3 - Seeds of Time


The challenge this week is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   The project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless! So head over to H2H to see all the great artwork and join the fun.

This Mini Flip album was hard to photograph as it flips every which way. It is made using the Avonlea Paper Pack and various CTMH Stamps. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. All that is needed is photos, this will go into my box of "last minute gifts".















6 comments:

  1. Really nice! I am in love with how you die cut the alphabet letters for the cover. I hope you don't mind if I steal that idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca, the font is a Cricut Cartridge, Doodletype.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made many of this type of mini album and each and every one turns out so nice - just like yours, Kelly! Love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week AGAIN! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of minis and this one is fantastic. The paper choice really works well!
    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very intriguing design for the mini album. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete