Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!! Challenge - Entry # 4 - Hello Spring


The challenge this week is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   The project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless! So head over to H2H to see all the great artwork and join the fun.

Hello Spring- This card was a mess up from the get go. I did the bird first as I was playing with my water colouring, and then i decided to add it to a card. Wanting it to be springy I random stamped with the My Peeps stamp set. Then somehow I got black spots everywhere, so I had to cover them up with itty bitty sparkles. In the end the card did turn out okay.




1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh at your "mess up". I can't tell you how many design elements have risen out of a need to cover up a mess up. LOL I absolutely love how you colored the bird and how you tied the colors together with the random stamped background. By the way, I love the little sparkles with the musical notes. Thanks for playing along with us last month at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete