Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!! Challenge

The challenge this week is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   The project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless! So head over to H2H to see all the great artwork and join the fun.



This is my dog Hogan last spring after I planted my mini roses, so looking forward to doing that again.


I used:

Chantilly paper pack
Girls Rock Stamp Set
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Blue Waxy Flax
Bakers Twine
Pink Button
Pennant Alphabet Stamp Set 
non CTMH was border punch 


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly....what a happy layout. It brought a smile to my face for two reasons...I LOVE this paper pack...and I also had a dog named Hogan. He was such a wonderful member of the family and is still missed after 14 years he is still the one that all others are compared to ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie pie! I love your
    LO from the design to the colors to the subject.Thanks for springing forward with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Kelly! Love this layout - especially the angle at which you took the photo. And what a cute doggie! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete