Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!! - Entry # 22



The challenge is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   The project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless! So head over to H2H to see all the great artwork and join the fun.

This is a mini book I made from bottom up using the hinge binding. My front covers displays Buzz and Bumble paper pack, and a great clock face to symbolize the time I have spent with my best friend for the last 42 years. The rest of the album was made using WE R Memory Keepers paper Antique Chic.
This is her Easter present.














3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I loved this album so much! Made me laugh! How terrific that you have had a best friend to share this with. Very jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, she loved it and we had a few laughs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini albums and yours is no exception! How wonderful and lucky you are to have such a good friend for so many years! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete