Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!! - Entry # 24


The challenge is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   The project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless! So head over to H2H to see all the great artwork and join the fun.

Back Country again, it so fits our lifestyle. This was a hike we did 2 springs ago. If I kept my camera at home I could catch up on all my photos I have waiting to be put on layouts.






1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! Love the charm, but I especially love the photos and how you created the layout so that the pics are the central focus! Thanks for playing along with us last month at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete