Thursday, March 21, 2013

We "Mustache" You to Join! - H2H Challenge Entry # 21 - Masculine Birthday


This weeks challenge at H2H is to create anything you want that features mustaches.  

 Thanks H2H for the inspiration and challenging me to do something new.

This was a fun masculine birthday card using the Buzz & Bumble paper pack.

To make this challenging for me this month at H2H I decided to make 7 projects per week category, even for the ones that were hard for me to design something for. It was more of a challenge this way. I could have made them all for one weeks category but that would not have been challenging to myself. This moustache one has been the hardest.





I have also entered this card in the Deconstructed Sketch no. 94



2 comments:

  1. Very handsome! We appreciate you sharing your "stache" and getting crafty with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really taken to this challenge! I think this is my favorite of your submissions! The buttons with the hemp are a fantastic embellishment to this masculine card!
    Thanks for sharing all your great creations!

    ReplyDelete