Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Dare # 37 ; Juniper Color My Heart Color Dare

Color My Heart Color Dare


I was asked to be a Guest Designger for the Juniper and Neutrals Challenge this week at Color My Heart Dare Blog. Please check out this inspirational challenge blog and join in the fun.

Materials Used in My Card:

Juniper Card Stock
White Card Stock
Black Card Stock

Juniper Ink Pad
Juniper Button
Black Waxy Flax
CTMH Seam Binding 
CTMH Black Sparkles
White embossing Powder
Versa Mark Ink
Heat Gun

CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge 
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Memory Box Border Die
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Happy Birthday Sentiment 







9 comments:

  1. Kelly, Thank you so much for guest designing this week. Your card is gorgeous! I can't tell you what I like most about it... maybe the butterfly or the die cuts, but I really like the embossing too. I especially love the way you tied it all together with the dyed ribbon and button! We hope you'll join us often.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous details on this card, Kelly. I think I most appreciate the perfectly colour-coordinated, hand-dyed and yes, I think you must have, PRESSED ribbon. So glad to have you (crafty fellow Canadian) at Color My Heart for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job! I love all the attention to detais. Thanks for guest designing for Color my Heart. Your manager is perfect in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gals I don't mass produce cards, they are one of a kinds and some take a couple of hours, and I agree my Manager is pretty awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kelly--I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with Color My Heart Color Dare as a Guest Designer--we appreciate your participation and inspiration.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way! One card takes me forever, and I definitely have to work on simple ones to mass-produce. I love the ribbon in Juniper! Beautiful! Thanks for guest designing with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Kelly. Thanks for being the guest designer this week and inspiring us all with this beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! The bow, butterfly & black and white are just awesome with Juniper!

    ReplyDelete