Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dream Pop Mini Album

I have discovered a awesome blog called My Sisters Scrapper and followed Ginger's 5 Part Vertical Paper Bag Mini tutorials to make this mini album. Her instructions are the best and she works slowly so that you can work along side of her.

This mini album is made from the ground up, including the chipboard cover and spine, the hinge method is stack the deck. Be prepared to use a lot of Scor Tape.

Sizes can be adjusted to accommodate, and I think I will try a 6x6 album next with pocket pages that you construct as well.

I hope you enjoy my mini album with the awesome DREAM POP paper pack that you can purchase for $ 10.00 on my online shopping site in May with a qualifying $ 35.00 purchase. You get 12 Sheets of gorgeous card stock, and 12 sheets of patterned paper. I did have leftovers as you can see in the last picture of this post.

It started with this great paper pack :

































12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! Love all the pockets and fold outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just a gorgeous album using Dream Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow!! Stunning! I am speechless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.....This is beyond amazing!!!! I love it!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies, I am now addicted to this style of mini and glad I challenged myself to do it, starting a new one tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great mini album! You did a fabulous job! Love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ginger, I feel honoured that you commented, I love your work and thanks for inspiring me to try this album.

      Delete
  7. What an AWESOME album! I absolutely LOVE this! Did you purchase the blank book or make it completely from scratch? I can't tell you how much I love this!!! GREAT work! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, yes I made this from scratch, there is a link on this post for the directions. Thanks for looking and liking it.

      Delete
  8. WOWZA!!! This turned out so beautiful! Great job, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! What a wonderful job you did with this paper pack! Congratulations ~ you have a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete