Tuesday, April 16, 2013

H2H Challenge - Button Up

Over at H2H Challenges this week it is time to Button Up. Use buttons in your artwork and head on over to H2H.

Another card with buttons, this time for a little dude's birthday. I used the Fast and Furious stamp set, Rugged Stamp set and an old CTMH birthday stamp set. Papers were Brown Glitter, Chocolate, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim and White. Inks were Outdoor Denim, Pear, and Lagoon. Lots of wooden buttons to fill up this dump truck and some were even spilling out.

Also entered in the Love To create Challenge.....For The Guys 





8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Clever use of the buttons, too! Glad you shared this with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute use for buttons! My nephews would love this. Thanks for buttoning up with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me, Kelly B! Buttons spilling out of a dump truck...GENIUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Katy, I always like cute cards even though my boys are grown...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute. When my little boy used to sit by me at the sewing machine he just loved to count the buttons. This card reminds me of those days. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week. What a great design, xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is too stinkin' cute! I wish I had a grandson to make this for. Very fun use of buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! What a great use of different elements... very cool!

    ReplyDelete