Tuesday, June 4, 2013

If You like Pina Coladas - Let's Go Tropical! - H2H Challenge


This week at H2H Challenge Blog they are looking for tropical and summer themed projects. These are some shots of our trip to Rincon this January. Shrimp boats, shrimp on the beach, on a stick, and very polite but hungry pelicans. I used all CTMH paper, including Surfs Up, and it's compliments. I also used lots of epoxy bubbles, blue and browns. The hammock on the tree was made using our burlap ribbon. I highlighted the sand with our glitter gel. I used the Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge.

Head over to H2H blog and have a look at the great artwork and add some of your own.










3 comments:

  1. Super-cute hammock! I really like the look of that rosette you added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I crawl into that adorable hammock? Thanks for getting tropical @H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So MUCH detail! Love to see layouts in our challenges too! Thanks for playing along with H2H...LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete