Monday, June 3, 2013

Teresa Collins Everyday Moments Gatefold Heritage Album - Finally Finished

Here is the completed Gatefold mini Album using Teresa Collins Everyday Moments paper collection. I made this album from the ground up with chipboard and the hidden hinge system. My Sisters Scrapper has a great tutorial on this process. There are three pocket pages on each side of the book and they inter fold so that the book can close. Each page has a double sided insert that can be pulled out , and they are photo mats. This album will hold a ton of photos and memories. I have tried to make it as interactive as I could, with fold outs, explosion page, two mini waterfalls etc. 
My embellishments consist of CTMH, Butterbee Scraps metals, Petaloo flowers, ribbons, etc....

Enjoy!
























2 comments:

  1. Your album turned out beautiful. I love the TC paper line and you did a wonderful job with paper and embellishments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The album style is really nice and I would love to make one to document my nephew as he grows up. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas.
    storage in kamloops

    ReplyDelete