Sunday, September 27, 2015

Poppy Colour Challenge H2H




This month`s challenge is a Color Challenge!  The Close To My Heart colors to use are Topiary, Lagoon, Glacier, Sunset and Cranberry.  Aren't they gorgeous together? I did not have all the colours so I dove into me NEW CTMH watercolour Palette and improvised.Check out all the other beautiful creations at H2H.





Materials Used:

CTMH Water Colour Palette
CTMH Water Colour Paper 
CTMH Cardstoc : Glacier, White, Sorbet
CTMH Ink ; Black
Stamp Set `Always Gratefull.
Clear Sparkles 

3 comments:

  1. That Is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is stunning, I love it. Simple yet stunning, great colour choices! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Brandi, this is stunning! Thanks for joining in with us at H2H challenges,

    ReplyDelete