Monday, October 19, 2015

H2H Challenge - Cricut Capers

This weeks challenge at H2H is Cricut Capers. Make sure you check out all the great designs at H2H.

I love my cricut and I love fall, so it went hand in hand. I used CTMH cardstock, and CTMH B&T Sarita. The new CTMH embossing folder was used as well. Cricut Cartridge was Art Philosophy for the large tree, the swirls was on Cricut Design space, the other leaves and sentiment were from my Silhouette. Bling is Prima flowers and stones from my stash.










3 comments:

  1. What a fun fall layout! The embossed textures you added really make this one pop! Thanks for sharing your lovely artwork with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - Stampologist.com
    Heart2Heart Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, Kelly! I love all of the cuts and embossing folders you have used - beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, The title is super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete