Friday, November 20, 2015

3 H2H Challenges in One Card


Challenging myself I managed to do three H2H Challenges in One Card. The Challenges were:
Wonderfull Watercolours
Trending Now
Through The Window.

My trending now portion was using the ne We R Memory Keepers Heat Wave Tool to add the foil snowflakes.

Make sure to check all the great artwork at H2H Challenges Blog.



Materials Used.

CTMH Cardstock & Ink
CTMH Sparkles
Tim Holtz Window Box Die
Tim Holt Snowflake Stencil
We R Memory Keepers Heat Wave Tool & Foil

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the idea of combining so many challenges into one but I really love the colour combination that you used behind the window! You placed the sentiment perfectly so it is just readable through the pane. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous artwork with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of challenge prompts to create a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I especially like the water coloring behind the window frame. I love that stamp too! Thank you for joining 3 challenges at Heart 2 Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Your window is awesome and I love how you put the stamp behind it! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete