Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sightseeing Challenge with Heart2Heart!

This weeks challenge at H2H is a Sightseeing Challenge. My son is turning 23 and he will be heading on a trip after his Birthday to Las Vegas. He will be getting cash for the trip in this card. He will be seeing lots of sights for sure. This is my interpretation of Sightseeing for him :) 







Check out the H2H blog for other great art.

I used all CTMH products:

Stamps

C1644 Beyond Awesome
D1541 Fast and Furious
B1419 Joyful Birthday
S1606 The Long Way Home 

Ink

Black
Peacock
Saffron

CTMH Cardstock
CTMH Enamel Hearts
CTMH Enamel Stars
CTMH Midtown Cork Shapes 




3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun birthday card! I love the pop up panels and it is such a perfect card for a young man! I hope he enjoys his birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a great card, I love it! So awesome for a young man! Great job! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete